My sweet girl turned THREE today... I can't believe that much times has gone by since I was pregnant and having her! I was browsing pictures the other day and found some from just a year ago and man she has changed sooooo much in just a year! I love watching her grow up every day, the new things she does & discovers daily! And if it's possible I think I fall in love with her more and more each day!
I will be posting another blog hopefully in the next few days, need to get a few orders out & catch up on some homework before I can start sorting through over 150 pictures!!!! Of her regular party we had this past Sunday at ASI Gymnastics! She had a BLAST!!
Here are pictures from her class "party" today... we took a cookie cake and all the kids got hats & party favor bags. Mrs. Hill was wonderful and took some GREAT pictures for us!
Micah, Hailey, Sara, Greyson, Kaitlyn, Macie and Ethan
Notice that Hailey & Macie are the only ones putting their fingers in their mouths and making silly faces... that's Hailey's "best friend" if you'll call her that at school. She is the one I always catch Hailey talking to on her "pretend phone"... SO CUTE!
It was funny when I picked her up, I noticed she had a little yellow icing in her hair, nothing major, I think it was probably from her maybe scratching her head or something because it was on top of her head, not somewhere you'd think would "fall" in the food... but Mrs. Hill pointed it out to Hailey and said "That's when you KNOW you had a good party, when you have icing in your hair"... so funny!!



3 comments:
She's such a sweet girl! Happy Birthday!
Happy Birthday to my Princess Hailey! I'm so glad you had such a fun birthday! I can't wait to see you VERY SOON because I miss you!
I love you!
Aunt Ree
Happy birthday Hailey! Glad to hear it went great :)
Post a Comment