Thursday, February 5, 2009

Random Pictures

Here are some random pictures of the girls... I'm trying to stay on top of posting more often so that I don't fall behind again! The girls are so much fun lately -- playing really well together, Hailey has started to play nice and not be as rough with Caitlin and the time out chair is FINALLY working with Hailey... I guess she is just ready for it now, haha. Caitlin is a sponge and taking EVERYTHING her sissy does in... it's amazing to watch both of them everyday!! Enjoy!



Coloring together...

Sweet girls... until they decided to draw on my FLOOR!!!

I love how Caitlin is just watching her sissy...

Hailey was just playing all by herself... learning her letters...
Caitlin looking tired and needing a bath!

See... all alone, silly girl...

Look how messy her room is!! How does a almost 3 year old have THAT messy of a room!
We're working with her to clean it every night...


Working with this little Miss Thing to cut back on her "pap-pap"... she doesn't need it, she just thinks she does... and it's weird how she seems to be taking a BIG liking to it just here recently... Guess I got away easy with Hailey... and even with Caitlin, she didn't take the bottle as much so it was easy to break that... Hailey was just ready herself to get off the bottle & pacifier... not Caitlin... she holds on to that thing for dear life!


She is sooooo funny lately how she is laying on her tummy...

Ohhhh help us all -- she has HER sucker AND sissy's!!!

This is her new thing... she does this silly laughing with her hands over her mouth. I have yet to be able to get it on video -- and of course she won't do it "on demand" when we try to show people. But it's toooo cute!!!


0 comments: