I was changing a nasty poopy diaper of Caitlin's and Hailey came into her room on Caitlin's little school bus toy that you can ride, with her play keys that we've given them from our old apartment... I said "Hailey can you go get Mommy a bag to put sissy's stinky diaper in" and she said "My name is Princess Hailey"... so I corrected myself and said "Princess Hailey, can you go get me a bag" and she said "Yes, hold on, I have to put my keys in the car"... after a minute I said "Come on, please, this is stinky" and she said "Okay, Princess Hailey will get it, be right back"... after I get done, Hailey was not back, so I went to get a bag myself... Hailey is rolling herself out of the laundry room on her "car" with a bag, I said "oh thank you Princess Hailey, your so sweet" and she said...."Your welcome, just doing my job!" -- hahaha - for all of you that may not know, some of the things she said to me were seen from watching Olivia and Wonder Pets. HAHAHA! She is such a goofy funny girl!!!
Had to share...
Wednesday, May 13, 2009
Funny Hailey Moment...
Posted by Nicole at 11:43 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
Hailey is sooo funny! She got that from Olivia?
Post a Comment