I managed to do it yet again this year - not get ONE picture of me and my girls together! I even thought to myself, I need to get Jeff to take a few pictures of us before the girls get dirty and never did... oh well! :)
We (meaning the girls) made Nana & Gigi flower pots for Mother's day this year... they had a lot of fun doing them and surprisingly didn't make THAT big of a mess :)
From left to right: Mal, Mo, Hailey & Caitlin
Over all we had a great Mother's day... on Saturday I took my Mom to see Ghost of Girlfriends past, it was a cute movie -- and then Sunday we went to Jeff's parents house and spent the day over there... very relaxing laid back Mother's Day!!



1 comments:
That was fun. Maybe next year we can do a... just kidding! We can't reveal any secrets!
Post a Comment