Saturday, May 1, 2010

Clay Walker May 1, 2010

Stacy and I made our annual trip to see Clay Walker when he came into town at the beginning of May... I REALLY debated on spending like $100 to buy his VIP tickets (which included a private show, meeting, etc) but when I finally talked to Stacy and agreed to just DO IT - they didn't have anymore, guess it was for the better...lol. But the week before the show, I did a random thing on his website for a meet and greet - didn't think much of it, since I do it for every concert (since I am in his fan club). And I think it was Wed before the Sat show, I got an email saying I'd get to meet him!!!!!!!!!!! I was soooooo stocked!!!!



Got to chat with him for a few mins and get a picture! He hugged me and put his arm around me!! Eee -- i'm still giddy about it!! :)

Stacy and I during the concert - its a little blurry but we asked the people sitting across from us to take the pic :)

Stacy and I at dinner...pretty good pic of us :)

AND -- by random the day of the concert, Jeff decided to go with us!! Stacy was dealing with some personal stuff and I wanted to be able to take her out and REALLY have fun but didn't want to drink myself if I had to drive her home...so Adria said she'd come over and watch the girls...so Jeff went with us, and what a trooper he was!! Such an old man and didn't enjoy the club at all...he sat by himself (because we bought our tickets way in advance, he just got a general admission ticket) while we enjoyed the show and took care of both our drunk butts!
I love him so much!!!

And boy do I love THIS man ;-)

Such a great show...as always!!!


1 comments:

Wendy said...

Ahh, what a sweet husband you have to take care of your drunk butt. :-)