This year, I was reading the food network magazine and saw this pretty picture...and thought, I could do this!! I figured I'd make it for Jeff's Mom since she has lunch and I figured all the kids would enjoy it most... so here is the pic of theirs... very pretty and clean and neat....
And this is mine :( It was very simple to make (as far as the pot, getting a stick from outside, painting the foam ball pink and the one in the pot green) but those darn cupcakes...they were NOT easy to put on...and then I got this spray icing because I figured it would be easiest...but boy that was a joke. It was only easy once it started to dry but it didn't' form very good, LOL!! I guess for a first go around -- it wasn't THAT bad :)
Sunday, May 9, 2010
Mothers Day 2010
Posted by Nicole at 2:58 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comments:
Hahaha...I loved your cupcake flower but it is freakin hilarious to see it next to the "real thing". It looks like something off of that Cake Wreck blog!
Post a Comment