LOTS of pics! It was hard to just pick a few, so I posted all my favs :)
We had a great Christmas...
Christmas Eve morning we got up and got ready (late of course) and went to Jeff's parents. We do ALL his family over there during the day with a turkey and all the goodies that go along with it and every kind of snack/dessert, you can think of! YuM! Opened presents and hung out...
That night we went to my Mom's and had Christmas with my family... My Mom cooks a ham and goodie "snack" foods! YuM again! :) and opened presents.
We stayed the night at Jeff's parents that night (tradition, although we were the only "couple" there and his nephew Blaine). I think with Baby Caleb being so small and Mondo & Wendy only living a few blocks over, they decided to stay home and come over in the morning and Ann & Blake went to stay at his Mom's that night. Hopefully next year we can keep the "tradition" going and everyone stay the night... I know Jeff really looks forward to that.
Woke up Christmas morning and opened presents and had Christmas breakfast (Yum and I think Jeff's fav part of x-mas)... and were just lazy all day. Aunt Nita & Uncle Bill came over for left over lunch and hung out. It was nice and kind of a good "get away"... I love the holidays. Through all the chaos and stressing, it always turns out really nice and peaceful to spend it with family.
We all got lots of goodies (Thank you everyone!!).
Hailey got some cool toys and new baby dolls that she is just LOVING and Caitlin got lots of fun toys that she'll be growing into using here anytime now, which is nice she'll have her "own" and not have all her sisters hand me downs :)
Hailey wasn't to into opening gifts this year... I thought she would be. She loved to tear the paper off but then when the gift was opened, she wanted to play with it (right then and there!) and of course when she opened clothes, she pushed them to the side REALLY quick. LOL! I guess it is true, kids just don't seem to want to have the clothes. "Santa" brought her a baby stroller for her baby dolls and she is LOVING it! She can't seem to decide which babies she wants to put in it... LOL! My Mom got us a DVD player, which is nice b/c we had 2 but one is flaking out on us and the other just doesn't seem to want to work... so Hailey can now have her DVD player in her room to watch her movies and hopefully FULLY sleep in her bed now. She has been watching her movie on the VCR in our room and falling asleep and we move her to her bed.
Anyway-- I hope everyone had a great Christmas and has a HAPPY NEW YEAR!! We'll be home ringing in the New Year!
Enjoy the pics and check back tomorrow as I'll post a blog about Caitlin's doc appt.
Me holding Baby Caleb
Sonja & Zane, Andrea & Mia, Me & Caitlin and Wendy & Caleb
Weatherford Children :)
Jeff, Wendy & Ann Marie



0 comments:
Post a Comment