Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Quick Update

Here are some of my fav pics that we got taken by Wendy Ramirez... they turned out soooo good and it's so hard to pic a fav!











We are all doing well...

Hailey is still growing like a weed and being helpful w/her sister (only when she wants to be). She can now say "Nah-Nah" (for Shawna), "Bob" (for Bob on Veggie Tales) and she will come up and whisper in your ear now... it's soooooooooo cute and funny! Kind of tickles your ear. I'm working on teaching her Grandma or Gigi (for my Mom) but it seems like she'll say something that sounds like Grandma but you can tell it's not or if my Mom is around, she'll just point to her. SO I guess it's at least a good thing she knows what things are, because she can point them out to us- even if she can't say the word.

Caitlin is doing good, breastfeeding great still and sleeping really good during the night now (has been for awhile now). Thankfully!

Business has been picking up with is a blessing and well needed. Hopefully it will stay that way into the New Year...
I'm doing pretty good, got my IUD yesterday. It went good, wasn't as bad as I thought it would be (think I built it up in my head to hurt like my c-section did or something, LOL) but it wasn't bad... been cramping though which is NOT fun (esp with both girls) but all the "side effects" will hopefully soon pass.

We are getting ready for Christmas... I'm finally almost done with my big order of letters I got. If anyone didn't know, I got an order of 42 names! That's about 270 some letters to paint and I had 2 weeks to buy, sand and paint them all. I have to give them to the lady on Thurs so it's nice I should be done by tomorrow... Then I have tons of presents to wrap.

Just thought I'd send a quick update, even though there hasn't been much going on to update. Caitlin goes to the doc for her 2 month check up on Thurs, Dec 27th.

0 comments: