Sunday, April 19, 2009

Just an update...

Since I was posting all my blogs kind of late last night and was mostly focused on getting all the pictures uploaded, I never gave much of an update so here it is now.

There really isn't much to actually update but lets see... the girls are doing good, both growing so much and doing some funny things lately. Caitlin is talking so much and its fun to see what she says new everyday. For example, the other day we (Jeff, Caitlin and I) were taking a bunch of baby clothes to a family/church friend Erin, that gave me a bunch when I had Caitlin... Caitlin was in the back just watching backyardigins and we hear "Where we going"... what? I told Jeff she was just repeating something on the show till she said it again... wow - never heard her say that before!! So Daddy said "going to get sissy from school" and she said "Silly" small pause "school". Sooo cute!!!

We have started working out again! Yah!! We're going 6 days a week, for the most part. It's been nice... I went for a week and did my normal "old" workout then had my friend Danielle (who is a personal trainer) meet us (me and my friend Stacy) up at the gym to show us some stuff... well WOW - I couldn't walk for two days afterwards!!! I have since been doing all those workouts and it's been great! I can tell when I leave the gym every time that I got a really good workout in and feel great after I go! I have also tried two of the classes they have, 24SET (cardio and weights) and 24 Lift (mostly just weights) and WOW - they kicked my BUTT!! But I will be doing them each once a week!! I can totally see how they are a great workout! I am hoping to at least drop SOME weight before June!!! We'll see... as of yet, I haven't lost any yet... but we'll see! :( The girls love going and playing at the gym too, which helps a lot. Caitlin had a hard time when we first starting going but she has started loving it. We did notice we can not go to any other gym but the one we always used to go to (off S. 360)... I don't know why but she DID NOT like the kids club at the gym by the Parks Mall. Oh well... LOL! :)

Other then all that, we're doing good. My business has been amazing - staying very busy but it's nice because I have extended my turnaround time to 6-8 weeks so it has been nice that I don't have to paint every single night, can take time off and spend it with the family and don't feel bad because I went to bed early, or just watched TV or something. I thought it would slow my orders down too but it hasn't, thankfully! Jeff's business slowed down there for a bit but it seems like it is starting to pick back up, thankfully!!!! We need it!!!

0 comments: