This is the best I got of Caitlin singing.. she did her spins (like they do on the show) but obviously not that much she just was on a roll :)
I LOVE this video because it's just funny -- excuse how LOUD Caitlin is but she does pretty well singing along to her backyardigins... she loves them!! I liked how Hailey danced around like a crazy woman in this video.
We took the girls to the park one day back in February, it was close to dark so we only planned on going for like 30mins - well time flew by faster then planned so we got a few pics in the dark. I decided to try video when they were swinging because the pics weren't coming out from them moving in the swings. I came in just in time on this video for Hailey's hilarious conversation with her daddy!!
If you couldn't hear what Hailey was saying...she didn't want to go up up up to the moon, because she'd get lost. HAHAHA!!!!! SILLY GIRL!!!



1 comments:
I have so many videos of Caitlin dancing to the Backyardigans on my phone. It's hilarious! Wonder why Hailey thought she would go "Up, up to the moon." She loves to go high on that swing when we have take her there. We tell her that she's going to be like Rocket, from Little Einsteins.
Post a Comment