Saturday, September 12, 2009

Aunt Ree's 8/9/09

Well this blogger thing is messing up my pictures and not letting me move them around like it normally does - so the pics are WAY out of order - but at least they are posted FINALLY! :)

We went to Aunt Ree's for one Sunday lunch...back in August!! It was fun, as always when we go out there! The girls played hard and we all enjoyed the sun! Thanks for hosting Ann & Blake!


This was on our way home - the girls CRASHED!


Ethan's first jet ski ride with his Daddy (sorry for posting so late Wendy!)

The girls swinging on Ann & Blake's home made tire swing!

Hailey's FIRST jet ski ride - she LOVED it!!! I wanted her to go with me but she changed her mind at the last minute and said she wanted to go with Daddy. I was worried she'd go with him and he'd go fast...well she liked fast! She kept telling him to go faster!

Daddy & Caitlin...she was actually not afraid of the water/sand all over her :)

Hailey playing with Lucy

Daddy & Hailey again!

They ended up seeing a bunch of cows down the way...and a baby calf. Hailey liked that! Really neat - they come down to the water and get in...


Aunt Ree had awesome melons to pick and Hailey got to help cut one up!



Thinking about it...LOL!!!

This was just for fun, she wanted on but then got off right away. I was surprised she actually took it out for a ride later with Daddy.

Ethan & Hailey picking a melon with Aunt Ree!


Big girl Hailey - picked her own!



Hanging out in the outdoor kitchen watching Spongebob. I thought she looked so cute how she is just laid back and lounging :)

Caitlin spotted "bob bob"



Sorry all the pics are WAY out of order but you get the point! We had a very fun filled day!


1 comments:

Wendy said...

I had actually forgotten about that picture of Mondo and Ethan. Thanks for posting it so I can steal it!