I am getting all the girls stuff ready for school tomorrow...I am so excited they both start, Hailey especially. Mrs. Heather seems great and Hailey is very excited to get back into school and make new friends, unfortunately since she is going M/W/F this year, she won't have any of the kids in her class that she had last year (T/Th), that I know of but she can make new ones! We heard she has twin sisters in her class, so that should be a lot of fun for her to experience!! Caitlin on the other hand...I am sooo excited to send her, I know she'll do great and have fun and learn more than she already knows but I look at her as my "baby", I mean, she is still my baby!! She can be a big girl all she wants but she is still my baby...she is at that weird age too, she will be 2 in Oct and the cut off is Sept but if I waited until next year to send her, she'd be almost 3 and that seems like waiting too long...and I know last year she was really sad when sissy was at school and she wasn't, but arrh, I don't know. I know I'm just being a nervous parent (JUST like I was last year sending Hailey) and look how much fun she had and all the great stuff she learned. I will say that we went to Hailey's parent/teacher meeting on Monday and dropped Caitlin off in her class, she did fine with us leaving, they said she played great with the other kids but when all the other parents started picking up the kids, she lost it! She was in the teachers arms CRYING (face red, tears, runny nose) crying when we picked her up...Mrs. Hill (Hailey's teacher last year is right across the hall) and heard her and went to check to see who it was, and she fed her animal crackers and held her some. They said they thought it was just because everyone else was leaving, so I guess we'll see how tomorrow goes. I plan to be there EARLY so she can hopefully be one of the first to leave and we can hopefully avoid that again!
I'll be posting blogs here this week, sorry it has been a month!!! I will be sure to post about their first day and pictures!!! :)
Tuesday, September 1, 2009
Bitter Sweet...
Posted by Nicole at 9:29 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment