Tuesday, July 28, 2009

What makes you happy?

what makes you happy?

I've been "tagged" and here are the rules:
1. Mention and link back to the person that tagged you.
2. List 6 little things that make you happy!
3. Tag 6 other bloggers and let them know "They're it".
Here are just a few of the many things in my life that make me happy.

1. My husband. We've had a few bumps in our road but we always come back from them and get through them. I think I fall in love with him more and more everyday for just LITTLE (and I mean, LITTLE) things he can do and say. I may not always show it, but I really do love him for loving me!


2. I know I should probably put them together but I am going to split them up because they both deserve their own "spot light". Not putting anyone ahead of each other - just going in birth order ;-) Hailey! She is my little red headed fire cracker! I NEVER would of thought I was ready to be a Mom and what all becoming a Mom would do to my life when I first found out I was pregnant but God Blessed me with this amazing child and I thank Him for her everyday! She can ALWAYS make me smile, with just the silly things she does and says. I love watching her grow and learn new things everyday because she has always been a thinker/problem solver and she'll REALLY sit and think about something if she is not sure of it or trying to figure it out.




3. Caitlin! My little baby...she was an "oops" and I am so glad for that everyday! I wondered what life would be like being a Mother of 2, but it is amazing. I would never trade it for anything. She has been so much fun to watch grow up and see her change, she does some of the funniest things and most of all makes some of the silliest faces/expressions! She follows behind her sister like she is her shadow and I love to watch the love they have for each other - especially Caitlin's love for her big sissy! As much as I know she is growing up and no longer a "baby" - she'll ALWAYS be my baby...


4. Family! I love my family - mine AND Jeff's family for that matter. My Mom for a good example someone who I NEVER would of thought I'd tell anything to and/or run to for advice (because when I was younger, she was NEVER right when giving me advice) is now my best friend and who I can't go a day without talking to! I take her advice and think about the things she told me when I was younger and man was she right, if I would of just listened I would probably of saved myself a lot of heart ache and headaches. :) And Jeff's family for being so welcoming to me from day one! They opened their house and hearts to me since the first day they met me and are always there when you need someone.


5. My friends... I have a small select group of friends that really looking back on, have ALWAYS been there for me. We may of lost touch from time to time or had fights that left us not speaking but they are always there when I have needed them and we always have re-connected.

6. Life. I know that seems weird but I am so happy with life, even if it doesn't seem like I am. I get stressed and overwhelmed with everyday life and bills, etc...but I am so grateful and happy with my life. I never would of thought 5 years ago this is how my life would be at the age of 25! I smile when I think about all that I have and it is what I've always hoped for (since I was little). And actually - something funny about that... a friend of mine that I grew up with, we lost touch for a few years. We got back into touch around the time I was pregnant with Caitlin because I remember we went to eat and I had her sonogram picture from that morning! I will never forget her being so happy and excited for me and the last thing she said that night before we went home was "I am so happy for you, you have everything you've always dreamed about. A family." and she is right...I was never the "dating" type, I always wanted "Mr. Right" - and of course he was never there, LOL! Until Jeff of course ;-)

I could go on and on about what else makes me happy, but I'll keep it at just this 6.
What makes YOU happy?
Tag your it!
1. Jeff
2. Shawna
3. Wendy
4. Sonja
Even though y'all don't have a blog. Just email it ;-)
5. Mom
6. Cindy

0 comments: