We went to the annual parade in Arlington...my Mom goes every year...her good friend has a house on the next street over from the parade and her neighbor behind her lets everyone sit in her front yard to watch the parade and stay in SOME shade...
Oh - and on another note - I will be buying the girls TWO outfits next year if we have 4th of July celebrations on different days, it was a pain to come home and want to relax but had to do a load of laundry so their dresses were clean :)
Can NEVER get both girls to look (or a husband in this case!)
I like this one because Hailey is looking...
I like this one because Hailey is looking...
...and this one because Caitlin is looking!
Caitlin wanted to take a picture --- I helped her take one of me & her...
Daddy & his girls...
Hailey & Daddy
Caitlin with her Gigi
Sweet girls watching the parade...
I wanted this pic because of the float, it made me laugh but it didn't come out the way I wanted it. It was Traders Village's float (which was sooo true) but the back end of the truck had a little toy wagon, like a fisher price SMALL play one), it was cute...but Hailey is standing where the wagon is in the picture. Oops :)




0 comments:
Post a Comment