Guess it would help if I posted an update about my sweet Hailey...
Everything came back okay! Ultrasound was fine and culture came back clear! Yah! I guess it was just stubborn and didn't want to go away with the first round of antibotics!
As most know, our camera broke :( I am so sad...it has been a few weeks now. I borrowed my Mom's for about 2 weeks, but she got it back at 4th of July - so I don't really have any pictures to post and share. I am now borrowing it again for this week so I can get pictures of some orders I'm getting out this week but it is also a low key week and we're not up to much. Go figure :)
We're taking a break from the big girls, I think THEY need it more then we need it but it's cool...so really me & my girls have just been home hanging out...getting some stuff done around the house. I plan to take the girls to the kiddie pool with a good friend of mine and we're gonna try out Abby's Playhouse in GP, I've heard it is great for kids around the girls age so that should be fun and wear them out :)
Tuesday, July 14, 2009
Update
Posted by Nicole at 8:54 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment