Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Jenkins Family Reunion in Nash, TX

We made it to Jeff's Dads family reunion in Nash, TX year...and go figure, we were the missing kids last year but this year Mondo & Wendy were missing because it was right after Ethan broke his arm, poor thing. Blaine & Ann-Marie came though and the girls had a lot of fun playing with Blaine. We fed the cows across the street...and Blaine picked some cotton for the girls. We were in the COUNTRY...it was nice, but I'm kind of glad I live in the city. LOL! It was neat though because its in the old schoolhouse, which had a lot of history which was neat, I like that kind of stuff.

Blaine got SOOOOOOOO muddy picking Cotton. HAHA!

Isn't this sooo sweet! She held his little pinky all the way down that street, where we went to pick cotton

Feeding the cows...haha.

Sweet pic of sisters!




0 comments: