Ok, so I'll post from the end of the weekend to the start of it since the pictures didn't upload right :) My LONG TIME friend came over on Sunday so we could go to another LONG TIME friends wedding...we thought we'd take our kids to show them off and be able to see each other and all that and man was that a mistake. The kids had another idea in mind - they didn't want to sit and be quiet during the ceremony - so I ended up outside with most of them but once they got into the reception they were happy because they could DANCE!!! Ashley and her 3 kids (Alexis, Andrew and Aiden) stayed the night with us on Sunday night so they didn't have to drive back to Waco and the kids all had a BLAST playing together. I have known Ashley since KINDERGARDEN!!! Isn't that crazy? We have lost touch over the years and I'm so glad we have found each other again, just sucks she lives in Waco!
Wednesday, October 14, 2009
Nicole's Wedding and Ashley coming to town
Posted by Nicole at 10:23 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment