Thursday, October 15, 2009

State Fair 2009

Ok, so I can't get the pictures to move the way I need them to so I'm sorry things are out of order! We had a blast at the fair, eating our way through it...the girls were at a fun age and I think enjoyed it too. Next year (well this year) will be even better because they both will be a little older and taller and can really do the fun rides and stuff. We ran into the problem on Hailey being tall enough but Caitlin wasn't but of course Caitlin wanted to do what sissy did and wasn't happy if sissy went and she didn't...





The best pic we could get as a family infront of Big Tex...maybe next year will be a better pic?



The girls "pretend" playing...I was surprised I didn't win, I usually ALWAYS win those games!



This was the REALLY BIG SLIDE that Hailey wanted to go down alone but was not tall enough so Mommy went with her. Caitlin was soooo sad she couldn't go with us...



The girls LOVED the swing!!!



And won very annoying "horns" from the duck game...they liked them though so that is all that matters, right? lol



And of course they loved the animals...



Hailey loved feeding them this year...



It really wasn't THAT cold...it did chill off but only because it got cloudy.



They both (to this day) keep talking about going back to the state fair to see Elsie and her baby



Daddy and his girls dreaming of the nice car...lol





0 comments: