Sunday, April 18, 2010

Austin (3rd) and Alex (2nd) Birthday Party

Stacy is very lucky in the way that she can have both the girls party together since their birthdays are only like a month apart, granted...I know this won't go on forever but while they are young - that's great! :) She did their party at Abbey's Playtown in Grand Prairie, a cute place for smaller kids (I'd say under 5) to play. The girls had a BLAST and were not ready to leave for us to go to church...I'll be taking them back there soon for their pop in playtime!

Cute cookie cake idea

Birthday boy, Austin

Birthday boy, Alex

The set up for the party room was really cute - I liked how they have little tables for the kids like this...the girls TORE UP some pizza!!!

Hailey riding the horse...


Rock climbing...

She did NOT want to leave this magician cape...I had to take it off of her, pass it to someone else while someone else distracted her...LOL!!! I told her we'd have to look around for one that we can buy her...




0 comments: