As CRAZY as I am...we got a puppy!! We went to a few weekends ago and I actually saw one at Petco and fell in love...but wow I wasn't thinking straight and I'm so glad Jeff told me no. LOL! So we went back like the following weekend and saw the City of Grand Prairie was at Petco, of course we went in and I was just joking about going in actually (giving Jeff a hard time since I made such a big deal about the other puppy)...and saw this little guy! I fell in love...but someone was holding him, we figured he was already adopted but she said nope and gave him to me to hold. He just cuddled and was soo sweet. The girls fell in love and I just had to have him! LOL! They said he was chihuahua mix and is 2mths old but I do not see that...I see maybe Beagle & Terrier of some sort...he is a sweet dog and actually pretty good. We have been putting him in his kennel at night, the first few times he whined but not for long...he has had a few accidents in the house but nothing major and thankfully he is so tiny still they are hardly anything to clean up. The girls LOVE him so much...although Caitlin isn't very soft with him. I think she tries to carry and hold him like one of her puppies (stuffed puppies) which she can't do. Hailey is pretty good with him, although she just handles him to much - lol. He LOVES to cuddle with me and even Jeff...but I think he loves me more ;-)
Saturday, April 17, 2010
Our new family member...Buster!
Posted by Nicole at 10:50 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comments:
I can't believe someone didn't snatch him up before you did! He's super cute!!
Post a Comment