Saturday, April 3, 2010

Family from Illionis in town

My Grandpa, 2 Aunts and cousin came into town for about a week from Illinois...it was nice to have them here and being able to visit with them. As crazy as it sounds, I have always been the "kid" and never really had the full "adult" conversations with them before so it was neat to sit up and have long talks with them and really TALK...I enjoyed our time together. While they were here, my Aunt Suzy ALWAYS has to go to Joe T's (in FTW) so they planned it as a big shindig with my other family that lives here (my Grandpa's brothers family)...so we went on Saturday night and boy is that place PACKED!!!!!!! Of course we wanted to sit outside because it was soooo pretty outside but they do not take reservations for outside and we had about 30 ppl with us, lol. Thankfully my brother got there a little earlier then everyone else and got a head start on the line...


My cousin took a picture of the crowd....CRAZY!!!!

Some of my extended family, my niece Hope next to me, my Mom, Aunt Suzy behind my Mom, Jeff's back turned to us...lol

Really cute pic of me and my hubby! :)

Ohhhh then the fun began after dinner!!! LOL! My husband was so wonderful to drive my Mom's car home with the girls and put them to bed, while I took my van with my aunts, cousin and parents to meet some of the other family at Billy Bob's. Everyone was telling my cousin she HAD to see Billy Bob's while she was here. That was fun to go out with the "adults", haha! Because I was the driver, I only had like 1 drink while we were there so I got to watch all the drunkies ;-) J/K...I don't think anyone was really THAT drunk, lol. After Billy Bob's my Mom wanted to take my aunts and cousin to a hole in the wall bar she goes to (because all night my cousin was talking about the bars/clubs up at home were holes in the walls and beers were cheap, not like they were at Billy Bob's, LOL!). Here is a pic of us!




0 comments: