Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Awesome Diaper Bag!

(Click the pic to make it bigger)

I emailed a lady one day to see if she wanted to do a link exchange... add my website to hers and vise versa... well she did! Then she emailed me back and asked if I would be interested in trading letters for a bag. I thought, sure! Her bags normally cost $45.00 plus $6.00 shipping... she can also do little burp clothes.

I LOVE LOVE LOVE my bag!!!! It's sooo big and roomy, but not TO big that you don't want to lug it around... has 3 nice pockets inside that she makes that are great for what I need, 2 for sippy cups and 1 for all my "little junk".

I just thought I'd share with anyone that might be interested! I think the bag would work great for someone that doesn't need it as a "diaper bag" either, it's just a nice bag.

Her website is: http://web.mac.com/natalie.moranda/Site/Welcome.html

1 comments:

Wendy said...

I'm lovin' that diaper bag! I need one stat!!!