Okay, so I know there are TONS but I couldn't narrow it down... We have 258 between both families and I have narrowed it down to 44, that's not that bad! :) There are just soooo many that I love love love!! Wendy did a really great job! And for it being so hot, I don't think you can tell we were sweating our butts off! And you'll notice Caitlin didn't smile much... guess she was just hot and "tired" even though she slept on the way there! I think they still turned out without her sweet smiles...
Enjoy, I sure am!!!
(To see the pics bigger, just click on the picture and it will open in another window full size)
Wednesday, August 6, 2008
FTW Botanical Gardens Family Pics!!!
Posted by Nicole at 10:50 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
She got some great pics! Morgan looks completely different with that straight hair! We need to take pics out there...when it gets cooler!
Post a Comment