Wednesday, August 27, 2008

It's been awhile...

I have been meaning to post a blog all month but life gets in the way and I had to make time this morning to do it finally! I want to say a lot has been going on but I don't really think much has, all the usual stuff... I have been staying very busy with my business and so has Jeff, thankfully! I just started class this past Monday, at first I was completely overwhelmed but now that I have the hang of "my virtual classroom" and have organized my calender with all my assignments and test, I feel better. We'll see once I actually start doing work for the classes how it goes! Wish me luck!!

Caitlin FINALLY cut her first tooth!!! Bottom left finally poked through this past Sat (she was exactly 10 months old). At first it was just really sharp when you ran your finger along her gums but now (just a few days later) you can actually feel it being more of a "tooth"! Yah!!! Totally explains her being so fussy last week and sleeping as much as she did... hopefully the others wont be as hard on her!

She is walking really well... still doing just a few steps and then sits but I've noticed here the last few days it's more and more steps at a time and she is almost never "sitting" she does this weird squat thing which you'd think would hurt her legs! I know it would mine. On one hand I am excited that she is doing so good and about to accomplish another milestone but I can also wait if she decided to not walk ALL the way yet, I don't know if I'm ready for 2 fireballs! haha... she is already all over the place now with crawling, imagine her running! :)

Hailey is doing good... just a chatter box!! She is saying ANYTHING you say... and if it doesn't sound perfectly clear, you can still tell what she meant. It's awesome. Granted, you have to watch what you say around her though! She is singing ALL the time, in the car it doesn't matter what song it is - she sings. I love to hear her!

She starts school on Sept 9th! Ahh! I think she will do really well though... I am feeling more anxious but I think more nervous as the days creep up on me. I am still trying to figure out what I'll do for the 3 hours that she is in school, if I want to do errands or maybe work out those days or go ahead and come home for 2 hours before picking her back up. I guess we'll see how each day goes!

Here are TONS of pics... enjoy!!


Her sister put her on the couch this way!!

"What Mommy... we're not doing anything wrong"

Sitting like a big girl at Nana's, trying to get into the piggy bank...

This girl can EAT!!! She is such a good eater and I am hoping she stays that way and doesn't turn into a picky eater like Hailey did for along time there...


Haha -- nilla wafer!

She LOVES string cheese!
Notice how she is sitting weird...

"What is this?"

This is how she sits now a days, like a little squat.

Please disregard her dirty shirt, this was right after dinner... Jeff & Hailey went outside for a min to feed Max and Caitlin was NOT happy they left her inside!

Look at how she is kind of looking out for them....

... and screaming for them! Poor thing.


Funny how Hailey was cracking up at Max around 12 weeks I think it was...
but Caitlin is now 10 months and just now finally really getting to interact with him.

He can just make them smile and laugh no matter what...

"Eww, you have bad breath Max..."

Daddy turned on Pink Panther and she was glued!

Til I ruined it by taking a picture! :)

It's so cute to see Caleb & Caitlin interacting...
This day Caleb didn't seem to interested in Caitlin but she wanted to share a toy

Caitlin wasn't really interested this day...

... but Caleb was! I know it's a sad pic of Caitlin but I thought it was so cute... hard to pass up :)

She LOVES her baths... and ducks!

Her and sissy look forward to their nightly baths...

... she sure is loud (and echos)!

NAKED BABY!!!!

Don't you just want to pinch her cheeks!!! :)

I have a pic of Hailey in this same onsie right when she was learning to walk, had to get one of Caitlin too!!!

Hailey asleep in her weird ways again!

Swimming at Nana & Papa's

Hailey had fallen asleep and woke up (like she usually does) and moved to our room, I came to bed later (I'm usually the last to go to sleep) and was going to move her but couldn't pass up a cute pic before I did... they actually moved right before I took the pic, it was A LOT funnier before but notice the remote on Jeff's neck! haha!!

Hailey LOVES Max...

This is the funniest pic, she is just leaning back and relaxing.


She got some really good owies the other day at Nana's... she was running and fell, got both knees and on the top of her foot. She needed a new sponge bob band aide!

Mal & Mo on the first day of school

Hailey getting in the pic with her big sisters...

All 4 girls... so sad summer is over! :(





1 comments:

Jennjilla said...

Whew! That was a full post! The girls are getting so big, and Caitlin is just hilarious with her funny squats! I do want to pinch her cheeks, so cute!!

Hope y'all are having a good week!