Thursday, September 4, 2008

Quick update and pics!!

What's new... Caitlin now has TWO teeth, both her bottom teeth are through, yah!!! I'm assuming it's only a matter of time that her top teeth will come through. Her left bottom one came through 2 weeks ago? and I think it was last Sat that Shawna said she felt her 2nd, we didn't feel it and then we checked yesterday (Wed) and it was poking through so that was just in about 1-2 weeks period that 2 came through :) She has been extra fussy here lately, especially the last 2 days, it seems like it's gas pains (only happens when she eats) but she doesn't feel like she has gas or act like it - she'll just scream bloody murder, then finally let out a tiny burp. Strange... She and Hailey both have a runny nose AGAIN and Caitlin sounds more congested in her chest, Hailey has a small cough every now and then so I'm going to take them to see Dr. Tammi tomorrow (she wasn't in today). Plus, I want to get Caitlin's nose checked out... the other night her LOVING sister decided to throw a TAPE MEASURE at her!!! Jeff had it out and was measuring around the TV and she grabbed it and chunked it! Hit her in the nose, you can see a small bruise on the bridge of her nose and a tiny cut on the little skin between both nostrils, she bled a little and cried but seems fine other then that - but Shawna seems to think her nose is crooked now (Jeff and I don't see it) but I figured we'd get them checked out for their colds and have her look at her nose. I am telling you, one of these days Caitlin is going to turn around and just smack the you know what out of Hailey (pay back for all this time) and Hailey is going to be shocked. Poor thing, I guess it goes along with being the baby sister!!

Hailey went to class today for an hour, while we had her orientation... she did really well. Mrs. Hill (her teacher) said this is the best class she has had in (I can't remember how many years she said). They were all really good and shared well. And she made sure to point out to me that Hailey did really really good (I think she could tell I was a little nervous). I'm happy to hear it though... it will be really good for her!! She officially starts next Tues and will go from 9am-12pm and then if we wanted her to stay in after school care she can do that from noon to 2:30pm, which we might once in awhile to give us more time to do stuff (especially me spending time with Caitlin) or just give Hailey more time to be away and play with other kids.

I didn't get any pics of her in class today because it wasn't really official her first day but I will be sure to get some on Tues!

She got her first pair of Stride Rite shoes!

She is 99.9 % only walking now!!!

I LOVE the look on her face, like she is saying "see, right there"


This girl can EAT!!!! She LOVES bananas, she'll eat a 1/2 diced banana anytime of the day. This was pizza and banana, she cleaned both her plates!

... and she LOVES her bubble baths, just like her sissy!

Daddy caught a cute pic of her sleeping...

... look how funky she is laying! Looks un-comfy.

Look at that tired face!!

Daddy woke her up taking pics!

Caitlin & Caleb...

Look the face Caitlin is making... priceless!

She slowly started moving away from Caleb, she wasn't in the mood to play...

Mo & Daddy... cute pic of them!!

Daddy swimming with all his girls (minus Caitlin) at Aunt Ree's on Labor Day!

Mr. Caleb, he is getting so big




0 comments: