Tuesday, September 30, 2008

School...

... is NOT fun! I am starting to get a little overwhelmed. It's so easy, I know it's easy - it's just time consuming... time that I don't seem to have. I have been so busy with orders (not that I can complain about that) and with the girls, and wanting to do sooooo many things around the house and ugh! Feeling a bit not myself the last week or so.

I need to snap out of it though -- I love this time of the year, as busy as it is - I love it! I love the month of October, so many fun things going on. State Fair, Birthday's, Halloween - tons of Birthday's... LOL! And it's a sign that Thanksgiving & Christmas are just right around the corner!!

Will be posting a normal, non-ranting blog hopefully tomorrow, when I find the time. Have lots of great pics (and a view videos) I'd like to share.

Stay tuned!

0 comments: