Hailey had her first official day of pre-school today... and she did really well. Mommy did well too, only cried a TINY bit as we were walking out of the school and thought about her a BUNCH while we were out running errands but I know she is in great hands with Mrs. Hill, she is so sweet and loving. As soon as we come in, she is hugging Hailey and asking her how she is and encouraging me that she'll be fine and have fun. We dropped her off a little before 9am and at first she went right in, I talked to Mrs. Hill at the door then Hailey kind of came back out to me in the hallway, we told her to go in and play and give me big hugs & kisses and she said "No" to wanting to stay, but Mrs. Mel (the other teacher in her class) came and got her to go play with some toys and that was all she needed... we talked with Mrs. Hill in the hallway (with the door closed) for a minute and off we went... when we picked her back up 2 mins before noon she was the only kid left, I guess other parents picked up early -- hopefully just because they were anxious. :) We would of been about 10 mins early if I hadn't stopped off at the office and bought her a school shirt, and paid for their fundraiser they are doing at the end of the month (you get On the Border-- 6 tacos, enchiladas, rice, beans and chips & salsa for $20.00!) so we ordered 2 of them and are going to have dinner with Shawna and the girls (I think all the girls will have fun with that).
Anyway, Mrs. Hill said she was really good and I'm glad to hear it! Not that I was worried but at the same time, I worry if she'll share or be upset or something like that...
When we asked Hailey if she had fun, she said "Sess" and when I asked her what she did "I don't know" ... silly girl!
Here are a few pics that Daddy took this morning when we were dropping her off...
Tuesday, September 9, 2008
Hailey's First Day of Pre-School!
Walking into school... she was holding my hand a little tight!
Posted by Nicole at 1:56 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment