Saturday, September 20, 2008

Quick Update

Don't have THAT much to report... Hailey is still doing great at school. She LOVES going and has to have her Dora backpack with her every time, even though she only puts her "mup" cup in it and sometimes a baby doll. It was funny last Thurs we woke up late (I have not been hearing my alarm on my new phone, guess I'm gonna have to go back to an old fashion "real" alarm clock) but I told Jeff not to worry about her backpack thinking it wouldn't be a big deal... well he gets out the alley and she was asking for it! He had to come back for it... So, never again will Mommy forget it.

She is doing great though, Mrs. Hill always has a good report for me and I don't know if it's just me but it does seem like Hailey is already learning things... seems like since she started school (what 2 weeks ago?) she has gotten so smart! She has been very talkative already lately but it's just crazy now. Where is my little baby?! :( I do love though to watch her learn new things and do all the new things daily!

Here is a pic she did the other day in art... so sweet!







Caitlin has been doing great as well... just growing up to fast too! She is only walking now, I have only seen her crawl a hand full of times in the last week or two and it's only when she is on the floor playing or something, never as her way of transportation anymore. She is getting such a personality... starting to dance (and sing!) to music when she hears it, LOVES to give kisses (and hugs!!) and she is starting to copy things that Hailey does, for example the other day Hailey was clapping in the car to her movie and Caitlin started doing it then Hailey started to put her hands above her head and Caitlin followed. It's sweet. Hailey is still be rough at times but I've caught them having a "sister moment" several times, Caitlin really likes to "play" with her sissy.


I don't really have any pics... I'm shocked but here is a cute pic of Caitlin.






We are getting Caitlin's 1 year pics done on Tues, I can't wait!!! I wanted to get them done before her b-day so I can use a pic on her invite if I wanted to... which just for the record, I will still be sending out invites with all the details but please put Sat, Oct 16th on your calender for her 1 year b-day party!

I LOVE this time of the year... so many fun things going on in the next few months that we can do with the girls - lots of birthdays and holidays! My favorite time of the year! Can't believe how fast this year has flown by though --- feels like I was big fat and pregnant just yesterday! haha!!

Have a great weekend everyone!!

0 comments: