Wow I typed all this up almost 2 weeks ago but haven't had a chance to post the actual blog because I hadn’t had a free moment to edit the pics! So read as if you were reading it that same night ;-)
My friend Stacy called tonight and said they were taking their son to chuck-E-cheese and asked if we wanted to go, we were already talking about what we were gonna do for dinner and I figured it would be good for Hailey to go play and be able to run some energy off, plus she deserved it for being such a big girl at school today!
The second we walked in the door... I hear, "Me play!!!". Jeff was still in the car finishing a phone call with a customer so I had Caitlin in my arms, trying to keep Hailey from running off and trying to dig out my coupon to order our pizza and get tokens. Hailey didn't understand the "hold on, we'll play in a minute part" but she did stay by my side, thankfully -- I just heard "Me play", "Mommy, I be right back, me play" a lot!! Have to admit, it was cute to hear her look at me with those sweet little blue eyes and point her finger and say "Mommy, I be right back, me go play". HAHA! She is becoming such a big girl, speaking full sentences.
I got our pizza ordered, found a table, tried to let her play a little in the play area... till she decided to run off! Very stressful, trying to lug around a baby and chase a 2 year old! She finally started to get the swing of things and stayed near me and ate some pizza. Once we all got done eating pizza, I took her to play in the "big kids area" and she had fun.
I think as stressful as it seemed at times, we should do this once a month or something with her... give her a chance to run energy off and have fun!
Enjoy the pics!!
Saturday, September 20, 2008
Chuck-E-Cheese
Posted by Nicole at 2:01 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
Ahh, the joy of Chuck E Cheese with two children...now you see why I love it so much...NOT! Ethan would go everyday if I would let him.
Post a Comment