Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Tristan's Birthday Party Pics

We went to my friend Jennifer's house for her sons 2nd birthday party back on the 27th of Sept and the girls had a lot of fun, I think Hailey really did anyway... I kept taking Caitlin's fun away when she'd try to eat something off the ground, she likes rocks lately :)

Here are some pics of the party... the girls both did a "firsts" together!


Hailey had to put her "swim soup" on ASAP as soon as she saw the pool!!

Caitlin did okay for a few minutes till I couldn't hold her anymore, she was trying to practically jump out of my arms so I changed her... put her feet in, she hated it! Guess it was to cold for her...

She liked splashing on the side though!
They jumped on the trampoline for the first time together!! They were soo cute. Such big girls.
This was Hailey's "I don't want my picture taken attitude"

Caitlin LOVED it!!!

That is Tristan (the birthday boy)

She laid in the middle and cracked up laughing! They didn't jump hard but she wouldn't come to me, I tried to get her off and she just kept laughing... more like a giggle! It was so funny!







0 comments: