Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Match-O-Matic - Politic Quiz

My Mom sent me this...

ABC has a test at the below address to see who's campaign statements, McCain's or Obama's, you agree with most. They don't tell you who made the statements, of course, but a statement made by each candidate on the same topic (economy, immigration, judiciary, etc.) will be side by side. You just pick which statement you agree with and, after selecting all 13, you'll find out which candidate's philosophy you support.

All this time, I haven't really followed everything that has been going on but it's hard to not listen to things when Jeff has the News and Debates on all the time and talks about what he thinks all the time... but I've been starting to think I may be more independent because I believe a lot of both ways but after taking the quiz, I was 2 questions for Obama and all the rest were for McCain, but the only problem with the quiz is you have to pick an answer - which some were hard to do because I went kind of both ways on some questions but had to pick the best that fit the question. Have fun!!

Try it at:
http://abcnews.go.com/politics/MatchoMatic/fullpage?id=5542139

0 comments: