Wednesday, October 22, 2008

My "little" baby...

... is no longer a little baby! :( She is such a big girl. She is growing so much, walking so well and starting to talk! She can say a good amount of words - granted, only when she hears someone say them but still! It counts!

Due to Mommy not getting up and out the door in time this morning, we missed her 1 year check up! :( We actually went and I called before we left the house to make sure they could still see us and they said Dr. Williams said yes, but I guess she thought I'd be there in 25mins and it took us 35mins so we were going to have to wait, which would of been fine if we didn't have to go to the funeral/lunch at 12:30, so of course when I asked "any IDEA how long we'd wait", they didn't know... it could of been anytime from 5mins to 2 hours (when they went to lunch) and we just couldn't do that... so we have it rescheduled for Nov 12th! Sucks we have to wait that long but oh well, she'll be okay! We already have a good idea of how she is doing (weight, etc) since we took Hailey earlier this month.

Anyway, she was born ONE year ago right now! 10:19pm! Aww, I can remember it all... remember her sweet little cry the entire time in the OR and her being quiet when Daddy held her close... it's funny I was holding her and said "you just cried and cried for an hour" and made a baby cry noise and she did the same thing, had to of been there but it was so cute!

I still have 3 other blogs to post but have been sooooooooooo busy the last week with planning and getting ready for her party this past Saturday and sadly Uncle Bill (Jeff's Uncle) passing away on Sunday afternoon and the funeral today. I promise I'll work on posting them this week... I have to get a little caught up on some orders!

0 comments: