Friday, October 10, 2008

Pumpkin Patch Playdate

We had a play date with my group that I'm in today at a Pumpkin Patch in S. Arlington... it's actually where we are taking the girls with Shawna and the girls, the weekend before Halloween. We went because they have story time with a "scarecrow" for pre-schools and daycares and so I called and they would allow a play group as well as long as it was 10 kids and no more then 50... it was neat, they only read 2 small books but I think they kept it short because it's hard to keep all the kids seated and the kids get a mini pumpkin, goodie bag and coloring sheet to take home for $2.00, not bad. Tried to get lots of pics, thanks to Camron for taking pics of me and my girls together! :)

Here are the pics! It was pretty windy today!

Cute pic of us, even with my hair in my face... at least both girls were looking! :)

I have decided you can NOT get a pic of everyone looking...

... or when you do, they don't smile! haha!

Caitlin actually sat in the hay! I figured she'd hate it, she used to not like sitting in grass

She loved the pumpkins!

She saw all the "big kids" throwing hay, so she joined in...

... see it falling out of her hands? :)

Hailey looks very serious about something, haha!
Like their matching shirts??? :)

Caitlin and Avea (she is 18 mths and my friend Camron's daughter)

Again, can't get them to look at the same time!

Avea, Hailey & Caitlin (I think it was to bright for Caitlin)

Avea trying to run away, Hailey, Caitlin and Nathan (my friend Meg's son)

Gavin (Meg's oldest son), Jude (Camron's oldest son) and the girls...

Everyone we could fit in a pic! haha...
The kids loved it! They loved playing in the hay!
I can't wait to go back in a few weekends with Shawna & the girls... They are actually having a "family day" that day so it should be lots of fun! Hailey LOVED "the pumpkins"!! :)



1 comments:

Jennjilla said...

Cute pics! Which pumpkin patch did you go to? And where did you get the girls' cute shirts at? Those are adorable!