We went to the Bunny Lunch at church today and the girls had a blast. They did an Easter egg hunt, sack lunches, pictures with the Easter Bunny, the bigger kids go the confetti eggs to crack on each other. Err I thought I uploaded them all in the right order but I guess I didn't...oh well. I explained the pictures (which will kind of walk you through the morning).

Caitlin throwing an egg through the bunny. She has a good arm - threw it in and it went far!

Caitlin did NOT want to take a picture - but Hailey did! :)

Cute picture of Mal & Mo

Caitlin going down the slide...

Ages 4 and up - confetti eggs...

Mal, Ethan, Mo and Hailey --- I actually got a picture with them all!!!

CUTE pic of Caitlin & Caleb!!

This was a cute game...they put the blind fold on the kids, give them a little paper egg (that had tape on the one side) and they had to put it on the bunny (in the basket)

Ethan did pretty good...

Hailey did good...after I said follow my voice - lol - she was going more towards the left of the picture...


Picture with the Easter Bunny!!!!

Group shot...we were sitting while they did the prize drawings (which they called every ones name...to keep it fair and gave them a price). The girls each got cool different candies.

Jeff tried to go get pictures of the big girls Easter egg hunt but caught them while they were already in and emptying out their eggs...

Mommy helping Caitlin open all her eggs she found...they taped them shut.

I asked Caitlin to show me her eggs...she held the basket up to her face and had a big cheesy smile! To bad you can't see it behind her basket...lol
1 comments:
Sad I missed it. :-( But glad y'all went!
Post a Comment