Phew...I just spent the entire afternoon posting blogs! I am soooo sorry I have not posted since uhm, October? Oops. I have been meaning to and just haven't found the time to tackle it. I did however in Jan post a few drafts, just needed to upload all the pics but you see where that got me. LOL! For whatever reason blogger isn't letting me move my pics around after I upload them either so that kind of delayed me because I didn't want to get annoyed...so I just avoided it.
I promise to keep up at least monthly, if not weekly (or after an "event" where I have something to post).
Please catch up and read all blogs dated back to OCTOBER 2009! Ahh!
Oh and here is a cute picture of all the girls I found. It was taken at the big girls Christmas Program at school. They were all looking and smiling! Yah!
Tuesday, March 16, 2010
SORRY its been sooo long :)
Posted by Nicole at 4:58 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
I don't know what is up with Blogger. I can't move my pics much at home but can do it just fine at work. Don't know why. I try to upload them in order so that has been helping.
Post a Comment