I was laying in bed last Thursday and thinking how much I needed to get my hair trimmed...and thought, that was silly to just go and get a trim, I really wanted something different. I was tired of just wearing it in a pony tail. So I went to Shelton's and asked the lady her opinion, she said layers would be good and she had bangs and I was debating them and finally decided after she had it styled and everything to go ahead and do the bangs. I really like it...i'm actually thinking about going to have a little more cut off...I think it might look better a little shorter. The only reason I didn't in the first place is because she was telling me the long layer needs to be longer if I wanted to still put it up in a pony tail. Wow, bangs though...I haven't had them since I can't even remember how old! Here are some pics Jeff took the day I came home from getting it done.
Wednesday, March 17, 2010
My new hair do
Posted by Nicole at 11:26 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
you kinda look like sara in the fourth pic. i love the style. it fits you
Mal - Sara, like my sister? Gee, thanks. ;-)
tee hee
Post a Comment