Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Caitlin's FIRST Birthday!!!

I can't believe Caitlin is already ONE!! Where has the year gone? She has grown so much too... she is such a different little person, I love to watch her grow and see the new things she does. She is really starting to look up to her big sister and follow her. Thankfully Hailey is starting to really enjoy having her "baby sister" around. :)

Caitlin had a great first birthday party! Thank you for everyone that was able to make it and helped celebrate her first year! Sadly, all of Jeff's family wasn't able to make it due to Uncle Bill taking a turn for the worse the previous night before her party... but we know you all would of made it under different circumstances.

She got lots of goodies, especially babies! She LOVES babies! My Mom got her a little baby and she takes it EVERYWHERE! Brian & Adria (Jeff's friends from high school) gave her a big baby, it's almost the size of her and Hailey has taken a great liking to it! Sorry I am not going to list everything she got, so I am will just say thank you to everyone! She loves them all!! She was so funny when opening her gifts, so different then how Hailey was. She opened them and was "oh" and "baby" and "hi" ing everything, haha! It was really cute to see her excitement!

For those that don't know...we had the party at our house, then did a cook out for anyone that wanted to stay.

Here are some pics...

Opening gifts with Momma...

"I like it!"

Priceless face!

"BABY!!!" This is the small one my Mom gave her, she takes it EVERYWHERE!

I thought this was cute, it's almost like she is point "ONE" :)

Didn't put the baby down...

Yah for books! We love reading...

She wanted to dig into the cake!

"I do not like this hat Momma"

Eh, maybe I'll wear it...

Waiting patiently for her cake...

Priceless face...

I love how Hailey came to check her sissy out...


I LOVE this pic... it's so funny!


Not sure how my pictures got so put out of order... but oh well :)

GREAT picture! It will be framed!

She TORE the cake up!!


Thank you Heather, Tyler, Hayden & Troy for Hailey's necklace & bracelet, she loves them.
And Na-Na, Joy, Mal and Mo for her Mr. Potato head


They didn't want Hailey to feel left out... very sweet of them all to think about her!

Overall, she had a great birthday! Thank you everyone!!

0 comments: