I am honestly speechless!! I am not a big political person, but I am really speechless this go around. I am scared of what the future holds. I am praying to God that he guides Obama to the right direction in leading this country and that he doesn't do half the things he SAYS he was/is going to do! I hope and pray that God watches over the country and our safety from outside attacks and future heart ache!
Speechless... the next 4 years are going to be long ones, thankfully I have my amazing family & 2 beautiful girls to watch grow up and hope the country changes (for the better!!!) for the sake of THEIR future!!!!!
Tuesday, November 4, 2008
Speechless
Posted by Nicole at 11:24 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Well, you already know how I feel...and so will the rest of the world before the night is over.
I'm not speechless because I knew this would happen, but I do retain the right to say "I told you so" to all those Obama supporters for the next four years! We'll see what comes...
Ashley - yes, I know-ish her. Her friend, Lisa, is my friend and her husband works with mine! I am not sure who her sister is...or wait, is Lisa her sister? I don't remember...anyway. YES! It truly is a small, small world..
Post a Comment