I am so late at posting this, sorry!
We had a really good day when we went to the fair. We had planned to go on Wed the 15th but when we woke up and got a later start then we wanted to get, it looked like it was going to rain -- we thought it would hold off till later that day/night, like they had been saying but of course by the time we actually would of been heading to the fair it started to sprinkle, then pour. Mondo & Wendy went out there that same day so it kind of helped that I could call her and ask her what it was doing out there... so instead of trying to "make the best" of the rainy day and going, we held off and went on Fri the 17th. It being the week before Caitlin's b-day party, I was really hesitant to do that but we had a blast! I'm glad we didn't miss it!
Sorry the pics are a little out of order, not sure how that happened - I thought I uploaded them right, but I guess not. They don't jump around THAT bad...
Of course we started out with our $1.00 hot dog and lemonade...

Hailey loved the water fountain

Caitlin eating her hot dog & drinking her apple juice

I LOVE these pics... she wanted to sit on the curb... sat down by herself, it was funny.
Daddy joined her... I think I'm gonna frame this pic! :)

She was trying to pick Daddy's nose... silly girl

Only picture we got in front of Big Tex! Both girls were not in the mood... Hailey wouldn't look at Daddy, Caitlin wanted out of my arms... we said we'd come back later and of course - never did!

We love the Bird show... Hailey gave the bird $1.00, of course I missed it - he is quick!

So, she gave him a $20.00 (she got a free coupon for something out of their booth, by doing so), again - he was to quick!

Daddy and his girls!

I thought this was a funny picture of Caitlin... she was ready for a nap at this point

Daddy, Hailey & a big "
elepant" -- she had to have her picture with him and then of course wouldn't look at me!

She LOVED Beauregard!

She stopped and starred at this thing for about 5
mins!
It just kept running different ads...

Again, neither of the girls looking... Momma and her girls!
It's funny how Caitlin pushes herself forward, looks like she is going to fall off!

Caitlin asleep after the bird show... she gave up!

Hailey picking out her prize... she got a t-shirt!

Look at how cute Caitlin is standing next to sissy...

She loved feeding the animals!


Look at the ones face/eye!

Both girls and Daddy...



They both liked the pigs...



We went into the butterfly
exhibit. It was neat, not exactly what I was expecting and we had to tell Hailey NOT to touch or try to catch the butterflies. She thought she was allowed to!


"Look, there's one!"

Caitlin was OUT!
HAHA - Funny pic!! Look at those cheeks!!!

Can NEVER get a picture of both girls looking...
Such a sweet pic!

Or a good family pic... one running off and the other not wanting to sit down

And both trying to climb away!

Pretty butterfly...
0 comments:
Post a Comment