We put a tree up this year! It was a little late in getting totally finished, we planned to buy it the day after Thanksgiving but ended up having Thanksgiving with parents more towards dinner so we bought it that Sunday... then turned out we needed more lights? How, I don't know - I guess this tree was bigger then the one we had 2 years ago... so it got put off till the FOLLOWING Sunday before we got it decorated. It was fun to have the girls helping. Hailey was very hands on and wanted to hang the "balls", it was cute. Caitlin of course just wanted to take them off and hold them...
Mommy & her girls... Hailey didn't want to take her picture (go figure!)
I guess looking back on them now, some were pretty cute...
To bad it's blurry...
And the official picture... it was the best of all... Caitlin made the same face in all the pics, Hailey made funny & not smiling.. this was her half way wanting to smile... 


0 comments:
Post a Comment