Saturday, December 20, 2008

I know, I know...

I am not doing a great job at updating my blog - am I...

I am OFFICIALLY OFF!!! I have decided to take off today (12/20) through 12/26 to spend time with my wonderful family & really enjoy Christmas. I've been working soooo hard and staying up sooooooooooooooooooo late every night to get orders out, I am excited to just relax!!

I can't complain-- all the Christmas gifts we were able to buy this year have come from all my sales, which after kind of doing a quick add of what we've spent, all I can say is WOW - That's awesome!!! I guess when you spend a little here and there, you forget how much you've spent! I am just thankful that I've had the orders to do it and can have the Christmas that I know Jeff and I wanted to have!

I LOVE Christmas!!! It's the best... and this year is so much fun because Hailey is at the age that is just right. She knows the lights, the presents, the "chritmas tree", is so much fun!!

I'll be posting my blogs here this next week... I think I have 5? wow... I'm a slacker! :)

0 comments: