... at school! This is REALLY old but I wanted to post a few pictures from it.
They had it for her class and I want to say the other 2's class as well... it was cute, all the kids eating their "feast" which was turkey lunch meat, Cheetos, donut holes, juice boxes, cubed cheese, and I'm sure a few other things. Not much of "thanksgiving" but still cute! :)
All the kids...
I think Caitlin ate more then Hailey... LOL
The CUTEST picture of Hailey & Mrs. Hill...
We actually made a picture frame for Mrs. Hill and gave her it with this picture in it for x-mas!
(Well Mommy made it, but you know)
Sissy came by before going to their feast to visit...
cute picture of them, if Caitlin would of been looking!
We actually made a picture frame for Mrs. Hill and gave her it with this picture in it for x-mas!
(Well Mommy made it, but you know)
cute picture of them, if Caitlin would of been looking!



0 comments:
Post a Comment