Caitlin is doing sooooooooooooooooooo good! She is talking like crazy... following her sissy everywhere she goes... doing everything her sissy does... I looked at Hailey's baby book and it seems like everything Caitlin is doing, she is doing it literally 6 mths a head of Hailey (if not sooner). I don't know if having an older sister around to watch is making her catch on faster or what but it's just amazing to us to sit back and watch. She can say about 30 words so far! It's crazy I know!! She loves to crawl around and act like a doggy (including barking, panting and sticking her tongue out), she loves watching Word World and Veggie Tales and dances when they come on, Oh and Backyardigins can't forget it but mostly it's Word World, it's cute! She has gone potty in the big girl potty a few times... NO I am not really "potty training" her but she is showing EVERY sign of being ready so we're doing it slowly and letting her get the hang of it on her own... she will bring you a diaper and wipes when she has gone, tell you "poop", hold herself when she has gone pee, I have seen her start to act like she is going to poop and I ask her "do you need to poop?" and she shakes her head yes, I'll ask "want to poop on the big girl potty" and she'll walk towards the bathroom. It's crazy! But mostly she is just so in love with Hailey lately. She gets sad if Hailey is not around (like when she is at school, it really honestly is so sad) and she has been soooooo attached to her "daya" lately... it's adorable but also kind of annoying. LOL! She still eats anything and everything in site!! She is loving pickles and olives here lately I've noticed. But anyway, she amazes me daily and makes me laugh more times then I can count in a day!! Enjoy the pics!! She LOVES her sissy's new laptop she got for Christmas - Thanks Uncle Mondo & Aunt Wendy!
Thursday, January 22, 2009
All about Caitlin!!
Posted by Nicole at 9:39 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
It was fun! Hailey is such a doll. :)
Post a Comment