Got in to see Dr. Tammi today for Caitlin's 15mth check up... she is doing wonderful! We showed her the list of words that Mal made out for us and she was shocked, of course she put on a little bit of a show for her and Dr. Tammi said she is at a 2 year old level! WOW!!! That's just awesome if you ask me!! She said like we already knew, some kids that have the older sibling just soak it all up and learn faster... and for the most part, I've talked to a lot fo people that say either their 2nd was a fast learner or was a slow learner, guess it just depends.
She is doing some growing...
12mth (actually was more like 13mth) check up: 19lbs 13oz and 29 3/4 long
15mth check up: 21lbs 6oz and 31" long, I honestly thought with as much as she eats - and how heavy she feels lately when I pick her up that she'd be at least 23lbs but I was wrong. I guess with all the running around she does, she is burning all the fat off, just like her sissy has always done :-)
We talked to her about her little rash she has been going on lately... it comes and goes and we all thought it might be ecsma but she said it sounds more like hives? Nothing to be alarmed over, probably is getting sparked by allergies or with this cold she has had the last few weeks... but to keep an eye on it and if it seems to "not go away" which it always does, it seems to come on and then not even an hour later is gone... then we might want to see about taking some blood and testing some allergies. We'll cross that bridge when we get there, in the meantime I'm not to worried about her :)
She listened to her chest (she has had some congestion lately) but said it sounds fine and checked both their ears, and they are great.
Hailey is sooo cute too, she was very concerned with everything Dr. Tammi was doing, especially to her "baby sister". She helped look at her teeth, etc... she said she'll be cutting her bottom molars but it doesn't look like the bottom NEXT to her front bottom are coming in anytime soon (Did that make sense?). I swear this kid had cut her teeth in some of the strangest ways.
She also got 2 shots today, 1 in each leg but did well... she cried when she first got poked but was fine after being held a few seconds. They haven't seemed to bother her today, thankfully!
I'll be posting a few more pics later this week, so be sure to check back :)
Wednesday, January 28, 2009
Caitlin's 15mth Check Up
Posted by Nicole at 9:06 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
Poor little Caleb just says his two words...but he now waves bye bye more consistently!
Post a Comment