Ok, as mentioned in one of my previous blogs, the pictures are in no order - since they won't upload the way I tell them to. So, just enjoy & read what I write about each to explain what's going on in some of them! :)
I'll be posting an "update" so keep tuned!

This is REALLY old - this was the Sunday Lunch that we celebrated Jeff, Wendy, Caitlin & my birthday... Caitlin got her own cake again and shared with sissy.

Making a Ginger Bread house, or rather - eating all the candy!

Caitlin couldn't even smile she had so much in her mouth! haha!!

Hailey pretend sleeping on Max...

She told me "take our picture Mommy", haha, goofy girl!

Piggy Caitlin - she was eating a mix of dried fruits and Daddy gave her beans!!

I don't remember what I was taking pictures of, maybe my letters? and Hailey said "take my picture!"

Caitlin stole my sweet tea!

Caitlin laying on the couch... sweet girl!

Eating some Mo Mo's b-day cake... look how big she is, using a fork!

I LOVE the face Caitlin is giving Blaine. She is always "unsure" of him but still likes to go to him... LOL It's funny!

Hailey has ALWAYS fallen asleep in the weirdest ways! Jeff and I were just talking that Caitlin has NEVER fallen asleep in weird places, and she won't sleep in our bed. Hailey on the other hand, she would play herself out and fall asleep on the floor, under the table, standing up leaning on something, etc... and we STILL battle with her to stay out of our bed! Go figure!!

This is what Caitlin does DAILY with their books... she throws them all out. This night she decided to take a seat too! Guess it's time to try and find a book shelf!

Another "take a picture of me"... LOL!

All I can say, EWW!
Jeff was cooking one night, Caitlin would NOT leave him alone and so he cut her a piece of onion. She carried it around everywhere and ate it all! Smelled like onions all night too!

BIG cheesy grin!

Hailey is so silly... my Mom got her girls blankets that come with cute little pillows. This was when we came home, she was "sleeping"... with her sisters!

Watching Wall-E with her new Wall-E blanket & pillow!!

Yummm... My Mom came over and helped make candy, I love my Mom's candy - always have. I think this will have to be a new tradition. Hailey wanted to help and of course Chef Mal helped too!

Such a big girl! Don't mind her crazy hair - she did have cute pig tails in and when she takes them down, this is how her hair looks!

Finger licking good!

And it has started... they HAVE to ride in a cart like this when we go to Target now... I don't mind it but they aren't that easy to push!

Caitlin being a cheesy girl!

Caitlin & Caleb...

We forgot to take a pic of the girls with the BIG candy cane on X-Mas so we did it on New Years Day... of course none of them were looking or if they were, making goofy faces!

Mommy reading to her girls... in their cute matching PJ's!

Hailey eating her ice cream... or slurping rather!

I LOVE THIS PIC!!!!!!!

Caitlin is such a cheesy girl!!!

Again, Caitlin "wondering" about Blaine. HAHA!
Blaine was at Nana & Papa's around X-Mas so he spent a day with Shawna & the girls, he just LOVES going to Ton's so we all went to dinner...

LOVE this pic too!!! Such a sweet pic of all 3 of the girls.
1 comments:
Well, isn't Hailey Ms. photogenic??? Too cute!
Post a Comment