Can you believe this sweet thing is almost 3?? Where has the time flown?? I am LOVING every minute of her though, she such a ball of energy and life! She is learning SOOOOOOO much - from school, her "shows", just from being around us. I love it! She pretty much has all her colors down now, can sing the alphabet, can sing itsy bitsy spider, the wheels on the bus, and twinkle twinkle - she love to sing those a lot!!! She does like every kid when singing the alphabet and the "L, M, N, O, P" all run together... it's sooooo cute!!!!! She LOVES her "soup" lately - she started eating it at BJ's when Jeff gets clam chowder - which that is the ONLY kind she'll eat!, now she asks for it all the time! She is big into hamburgers too, but they have to be WITHOUT cheese and *I* have to add a little ketchup to it they can't put the ketchup on it, MOMMY has to! She LOVES going to school and seeing her friends and Mrs. Hill. It's so sweet to see all the kids get excited when she comes into class and hear them all saying bye to each other at the end of class. She has become good friends with a girl named Macie in her class, it's sweet.
We have decided she'll go to school next year on Mon, Wed (from 9-12) and then Friday as well from 9-2:30, she'll have lunch and "nap time" on Fridays. That is going to be a change for her but I think she'll enjoy it!!
We are also (for those of you that do not know yet) having her 3rd b-day party at ASI Gymnastics (in S. Arlington by the Stadium). It's a gymnastics/tumbling place so they'll get an hour to play and roll around, jump on the trampolines, etc then 30mins for the party. I think it is PERFECT for her - she LOVES to do anything like that! I am going to actually enroll the girls there but Caitlin has to be 18mths and I'd hate to put JUST Hailey in it now and then add Caitlin in a few months so we'll start up in May. Hailey will have her own class by herself and I'll have to do a class with Caitlin. Should be lots of fun!!
Anyway, that's all for now...
Thursday, January 22, 2009
All about my Hailey!!
Posted by Nicole at 9:29 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment