How sad is it that I can do this but can't post my Christmas posts!
Favorite Restaurants:
1. BJ's
2. Spring Creek
3. Gloria's
4. Subway
5. Chick Fila
6. Chili's
7. Olive Garden
8. I am having a brain fart & can't think of another place - cheddars?
8Things that Happened Today:
1. Slept in a little while Jeff got up and took Hailey to school (thanks honey!)
2. Picked Hailey up from school
3. Enjoyed watching Hailey eat her soup at BJ's (she LOVES it!)
4. Went to JoAnn's
5. Went to Michaels
6. Played with the girls
7. Cuddled with Caitlin (she is teething, stupid ONE molar that won't pop through!)
8. FINALLY emailed back a bunch of people
8 Things I Look Forward To:
1. Hailey's Birthday next month!!
2. Going to church EVERY Sunday!
3. Watching the girls grow & change daily!!
4. Continuing to grow my business
5. All the holidays (especially Christmas again!)
6. THE SUMMER!!!
7. Starting back up with my classes and continuing my education
8. Building my relationship with the Lord
8 Things I'm Scared Of:
1. Something happening to my girls!
2. Something happening to my Jeff
3. Something happening to my Mom
4. SNAKES
5. Something happening to any of my family or friends
6. The fear that comes over me when I hear one fo the girls scream! Caitlin has been doing it a lot lately - clumsy girl!
7. Heights - but only if I look down, LOL!
8. Death in general!
8 Things I Wish For:
1. To pay off & catch up with child support
2. To win the lottery
3. To stay healthy & be able to watch my children grow up and get married, have kids, etc
4. Two new cars!
5. A new, bigger house
6. To become a better mother and wife!
7. Health & Happiness for my family & friends
8. To live to be old with my husband!!
8 Things I Watch on TV:
1. Grey's Anatomy
2. CSI Series
3. Law & Order Series
4. American Idol
5. Desperate Housewives
6. Cold Case
7. Word World
8. John & Kate Plus 8
8 People I TAG:
1. I'm not gonna TAG anyone, just because I don't know if anyone will do it...
Tuesday, January 13, 2009
Tagged
Posted by Nicole at 5:40 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
Your girls are gorgeous! With your last post I realized that we live really close to each other...well, actually that we SHOP and EAT at the same places! Is Gloria's good, we haven't been there yet (what kind of food do they have?). I was soooo happy to see the Red Robin go in :)
Post a Comment