Today Hailey was playing outside and she kept coming in and out, I couldn't figure out what she was doing til I realized she was sneaking blankets or towels out with her so she could lay down with Max and cover them BOTH up - it's SOOO funny, I'll post pics soon of it. But anyway, I looked out and she was yelling at the neighbor (thankfully the nice lady behind us) and asking her what her name is, haha. She LOVES to ask ANYONE their name and will proceed to say "my name is Hailey... and this is my sissy Caitlin and Mommy and Daddy"... but I then realize she doesn't have her clothes on, ok no big deal - she goes out in her undies all the time, I don't fight her on it anymore... till I noticed NO UNDIES were on her butt today! I went out and told her she can't play outside without clothes on or at least undies and she looked up at me with her sweet little innocent face "But I like to be naked"... SILLY GIRL! We argued back and forth for a few seconds till I finally won and she came in and thought she was going to get away with only putting on her footed PJ's, with no undies! Silly kid.
Wednesday, March 4, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment