Everytime Caitlin says a new word, I seem to be more and more amazed... she is talking soooooooooo much lately. You say a word, she repeats it and is getting pretty good at continuing to say it later, not just once. She LOVES to say Hailey now! It's so stinking cute... but it's more sissy, she said it for the first time last week and we all THREE (Even Hailey) stopped and looked at each other and said (well Jeff and I said) did you hear that! She sure does love her sister, her eyes get big and bright when we pick her up from school, she can't wait to jump out of my arms to get down with sissy, it's so cute. Hailey is playing pretty good with her lately too - still has those wonderful big sister moments where she will take her toy & tease her with it or something silly like that but I have noticed it's not THAT bad... something I'm sure we'll see for the rest of our lives ;-) Caitlin is getting pretty good at singing songs too now! She LOVES to sing to the intro of The Backyardigan's, it's so cute. I'm gonna try to get her on video doing it. She loves to do the itsy bitsy spider (along with the hand movements) and twinkle twinkle, so cute!
Sorry, I'll stop my bragging now :)
Wednesday, March 4, 2009
Why am I so surprised?
Posted by Nicole at 12:00 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment