Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Pics from Illinois

Here are just a few pictures from the trip - I guess I didn't get my camera out as much as I thought I did. I do have a BUNCH of pics from the party Saturday night but I am going to wait until I get all my Mom's pictures too before posting mine. I know I took a lot more of the girls on her camera then mine...


The girls asleep 2 hours into the trip... we stopped at Wal Mart in McKinney - nice! LOL!

Jeff was sooo amazed at the Nuclear Plant. He said he had never seen one in real life, only on TV (or on the Simpsons).

You can see them from anywhere around my Grandpa's and surrounding cities... we pulled over on the side of the road in Oregon (Illinois) and Jeff zoomed in and out to get pics on the camera. He wanted to drive closer to them but we couldn't figure out how to get there on the GPS and by the time we asked my Mom, we didn't have the time to "site see".


A really cute of all of us - we're all looking! :)

Hailey was looking at Black Hawk... that is the Rock River behind us.


This is Black Hawk... It was sooo cool when I was a kid to go up there to see him, you used to be able to go inside him but they have it closed off now. He sure isn't as big as he used to be to me, haha. :) http://www.oregonil.com/parks-lowden.html


1 comments:

Wendy said...

That is a really cute family picture! We all survived our first long distance trip!